Liberty Harbor Marina Features
Latitude: 40 42' 44"
Longitude: 74 02' 36"
Found on the north side of the Tide Water Basin (Morris Canal) opposite the Liberty State Park complex.
- Protected, calm waters
- 24 hours security/on-site manager
- 150 slips, length to 100' vessel
- 30/50 amp electric
- Dockside water
- Transient/seasonal dockage available
- Wet or dry storage available
- Low water averages 20 feet
- Pumpout service
- Restrooms/showers/laundry room
- 60 ton travel lift
- Emergency haul/repair services
- Bait & tackle store
- Fishing boats go out daily
- Ample parking
- Restaurant on premises
- Telephone/mail/fax/Internet service
- 5 minutes from New Jersey Turnpike
New York City Fuel Dock
We provide a Jersey City and New York City fuel dock, which includes gas, diesel, motor oils, ice and pump-out for your convenience. Our slip holders even get a 10% discount on all purchases with their saved receipts. Our New York City fuel dock is reliable and dependable for our customers, and we are dedicated to providing you with best quality service possible.
Rules of Conduct
We extend a truly hospitable welcome to our guests. Added pleasure may be yours when the conduct of each visitor is one of consideration for his neighbors. Since we regard all guests, including children, as ladies and gentlemen, additional rules of conduct are not necessary. We do reserve the right, however, to refuse space to offenders of our park policies.